Desk Mate-Handgun Safe
*Thousands used by several government agencies, click to view partial list.
All V-Line Cases and Cabinets will be shipping with a two year supply of Cortec corrosion inhibitor!
The Desk Mate handgun safe is designed to be mounted discretely under a desk or shelf for quick access to a single firearm or other valuables. The Desk Mate features an easily programmable, Simplex five push button mechanical lock that does not require batteries. The Desk Mate handgun safe comes standard with a felt lined tray which can aid in organizing and accessing smaller valuables. The bottom inside of the Deskmate is felt lined for protection of your valuables. The black powder coated finish on the case is accented on the dropdown drawer with a V-Line silver logo and stainless steel lock faceplate. The Desk Mate handgun safe comes standard with a quick release mounting bracket (part no. 2597-MB BLK) which secures the case to the underside of most desks or shelves for security and easy portability. Anti-pry brackets in the interior of the Desk Mate provide additional security from prying.
Designed and manufactured in the USA. Some lock components may be from outside the United States.
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.
149 in stock
- Designed to install under most surfaces with the included Quick Release Mounting Bracket (part no. 2597-MB BLK).
- Front opening case door drops down for easy access.
- The Desk Mate handgun safe may also be installed sideways with the top bolted to the side of a surface and the door on the top.
- Genuine SIMPLEX five button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations, easy to set a personalize code.
- No keys to lose or batteries to change.
- Felt Lined Tray
- One Quick Release Mounting Bracket (MBDM) is included with each Desk Mate for easy installation under most surfaces.
- Additional Quick Release Mounting Brackets may be ordered to allow the case to be used and secured in more than one location.
- 3/8” thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- The door is recessed for added pry protection.
- Internal anti-pry brackets additional strength and security.
- Finished in a tough textured semi-gloss black powder coating.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- An optional Universal Mounting Bracket (UBDM) is available to enable the case to be installed on top of most surfaces.
- Accented with silver logo and stainless steel lock faceplate.
Model No. 2597-S BLK
Outer dimension w/door closed: 7½” x 10½” x 2½”
Outer dimension w/door open: 7½” x 11¾” x 4”
Inner dimension: 6½” x 8¼” x 1¾”
Material: 16ga. Steel
Ship Wt. 11 lbs.